At the NSL&C, we have completed all kinds of residential landscaping projects, whether you are planning to renovate your existing yard or looking forward to creating a new one, we offer you complete design & construction services so you don’t have to shop around for multiple sources to get the project done. Our landscape design process consists of detailed research, information gathering and planning. During the process of designing and construction, we work closely with the you to know what to expect from our landscape design. We have a team of skilled designers and architects who are solely committed to delivering results based on the specifications provided by our clients. In landscape design, we focus primarily on getting the basic idea in our hands and during the construction phase we bring that idea to reality.
Below we have outlined the basic procedure that we follow to design your residential landscape project:
These steps offered to give you a clear idea about the process:
- We start by getting general idea about what designs or features homeowners want to add in their outdoor space
- After knowing what our clients want, we help them decide a fair and accessible budget
- The process is followed by our designers and architects planning meetings and site evaluations
- Once the residential landscape design is finalized we move on to the construction phase
- We add all the outdoor elements as approved by our clients using the best available quality material
- After finishing construction of landscape, we clean the area and have a walk-through with homeowners to find any needed changes in the residential landscape design.
Out team of specialized residential landscape designers and architects add unique outdoor living features, plants and water features in your landscape design to make it look even more beautiful and natural. At the end of the construction process you get a stunning open space where you can spend some enjoyable time with your friends and family members and adding true value to your sell-able asset.